Sunday, May 4, 2014

May sketch

God morgen alle sammen og velkommen til en ny skisse! Vi er så glade for å kunne presentere en så fargerik og herlig scrapper som Nastya denne måneden - noen kjenner henne kanskje som Istorkina! Og her er hva Nastya skriver om selg selv:

Good morning all and welcome to yet another Skissedilla sketch! We're so happy to be able to present to you a scrapbooker with a unique colourful and playful style as Nastya  - who some of you know as Istorkina! This is how Nastya presents herself to us:

Hi! My name is Nastya, nickname is istorkina. I'm 26 years old. I live with my husband in Donetsk, Ukraine. I'm in love with scrapbooking for 3 years. I love to create layouts about myself, my hubby and our pets (a dog and two cats). Also I create cards, notebooks and mini-albums. I usually use paint in my creations. It's so inspiring me!! Also I love lots of layers and cut something cool with my Cameo.
I have a blog - http://istorkina.blogspot.com/ and I'm a designer for several DT blogs from Russia and Ukraine.
Thank for the invitation, I was happy to create something bright for Skissedilla!



Det er Nabon som har designet skissen vi scrapper til i mai:
Nabon has designed the sketch we're all scrapping this month:




Og her er Nastyas fantastiske layout:
And here's Nastya's fantastic layout:




















Og her er premien som Nastya vil sende til den heldige vinneren av mai-skissen!
And here's the price Nastya will be sending the lucky winner of the May sketch!


Vi er så glade for å ha deg med oss som vår utvalgte scrapper i mai, Nastya! Vi er veldig stolte over at du vil være med oss denne måneden! Og igjen, tusen takk til vår utvalgte scrapper i april, Carole, for at du var med oss sist måned!
We are so happy to have you with us as May's selected scrapper, Nastya! We are very proud that you wanted to join us this month! And again, thank you so much to last month's selected scrapper, Carole, for being with us in April!

Som vanlig er det enkelt å dele layouten din med oss - bare fyll inn feltene i InLinkz nedenfor!
As usual, it's super easy to share your layout(s) based on the May sketch - just add your work to our InLinkz gadget below!

5 comments:

ШепелЁнок said...

Спортсменка, активистка, креативная девочка и чудо человек! Настя, я тебя очень люблю!!! Умница!

Stacy H-W said...

Fantastic sketch and DT examples!! I'm always inspired and amazed! Stacy H-W

Unknown said...

Oops! I wasn't in time in links :( http://narvatova.blogspot.com/2014/05/blog-post_25.html

آدم said...

خدمات النظافة:
شركة تنظيف شقق بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مكيفات اسبلت بالرياض
خدمات مكافحة الحشرات:
شركة رش مبيدات بالرياض
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض

تفضل بزيارة موقعنا:
www.nileriyadh.com

آدم said...

خدمات النظافة:
شركة تنظيف شقق بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مكيفات اسبلت بالرياض
خدمات مكافحة الحشرات:
شركة رش مبيدات بالرياض
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض

تفضل بزيارة موقعنا:
www.nileriyadh.com