Monday, June 3, 2013

Top 3 from sketch #212

It's time to find a winner of sketch #212! Thank you for all the awesome entries for this sketch. I must say it's hard to pick just one winner.. :) 

The first layout of this week and the winner of the RAK is this awesome layout made by Jonna!! I really loved the pop bright pink, also loved the background paper. Awesome idea to make the paint around the page look like barbed wire! 
CONGRATULATIONS to Jonna!! :)

The runner up page is a gorgeous summer page from Lena.. 
Love the blend of the summer colors on this the page, beautiful decorated and those sweet baby cheeks! :)


And last but not least, this gorgeous page from Agneja..  
I love the way she blended her photo in the background, makes the center of the photo just pop out of the page. Awesome Layout!



Congratulations to our top 3!!

Jonna, please mail us you adress so this RAK can be sent to you :)


Remember to join in this weeks sketch! :) 









2 comments:

Agneja said...

Congratulations to winner!!
Thanks Skissedilla team for the inspiration ;)

Anonymous said...

I really like the painted barbed wire effect around the border. The black paint really went with the monster theme. You cannot go wrong with Draculaura. I like the use of color in the second photo. I really enjoyed all three entries, maybe I can try to add my own submission some time.

Please visit My Webblog: online PhD in Law