Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Winners Sketch#210


Another week with lots of beautiful, creative and inspirational pages. As usual a hard decision to make, when it comes to choose only three to be featured here. This is my choice.

Number one and winner of my RAK is Roxanne
WOW I said when I saw this colorful page. I just love the background she made and that it all mix so well together with the pictures. A great inspiration and a piece of art I think. Look how well the title blend in with the background.

Number two is from a young girl Tanita .
I really like the simple but still romantic style she has created on this page. Sometimes pictures tells it all. And what about those small doodle hearts. What is there not to love about them.

Number three is Monika with this stylish C&S layout. I so love that the colors blend with the picture and the red makes the layout pop. Love the photo.

Roxanne, please send us your post address and you will get this RAK in the post. 


3 comments:

Laetitia67 said...

Yeahhhh bravo Elroxy :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Tanita said...

Really, I... I haven't words!!! It's first time when I take part in your challenge... And from the first time little victory!!! Sit and just smiling, wanna screaming and dancing))) Thank you for such pleasant words and for ur attention))) Thank you for this little big present - happy mood and the sea of smiles)))
Also I would like to congratulate other girl, really great works!!!

cat123 said...

super Roxy, bravo !!!