Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Winner for Sketch 209

I´m very pleased that we have taken exactly your taste with our sketch last week!
Thank you so much for so many participations!
Oh it was a hard decision, to pick one great page that have to win a fantastic price!
But here we go:

I really love this very unique style, of Natalia´s page!
You are the winner of #209. Please write us an E-Mail so we can send the price to you.


The second LO that catch my eyes, was this one from Leila!
I love the blue color and the move on her page!
My Number 3 is the page from the talented Keren Tamir!
So amazing, how she cluster the flowers and put the frame on the photo!


Congratulations to the Winner!



5 comments:

Lolô Artesanato said...

Tks for the love!
xx
Leila

Наталья Тарасова said...

Поздравляю Наталью! Замечательная страничка!

Unknown said...

ОООО!!!
Amazing and incredible! It is a great honor for me to be chosen the winner of the blog "skissedilla"! From the heart you thank you!More thanks again for the gift of an inspiration and a sketch!

Unknown said...

Thank you very much for your congratulations! I am very pleased!

Keren Tamir said...

AWWWW!! thanks for the feature!!