Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Louise Nelson in da house!

I'm so happy to get this incredible talented artist join our Design Team! She is well known for her cool style and crazy amazing paint jobs! We love it, and I know you will too!

Please welcome: 
 
Thank you so very much for this wonderful opportunity :) :) :) xxx

I currently live in an inner city suburb of Adelaide, South Australia. I have a day job, I work full time as a Perioperative Nurse [RN] for an agency; working mostly evening and night shifts in public hospital emergency/trauma operating theatres in and around Adelaide.  I have always had creative hobbies, before taking up scrapbooking 6 years ago I loved to restore furniture. Since I have started scrapbooking I have also devloped a love for portrait photography, and more recently I have begun to dabble in painting. During the last 6 years I have been fortunate to have been a Creative Design Team member for Scrapbooking Memories Magazine [AUS] in 2009 and currently a Scrapbooking Memories Master for 2011-12. Also fortunate to have been on the Creative Design Team for UK based scrapbooking magazine; Scrap365. Currently I create for Aussie Scrap Source, Jenni Bowlin Studio, Imaginarium Designs, The Color Room, 7 Dots Studio and Prima Marketing. I have been blessed to be published in Scrapbooking Memories [AUS], and have also been featured in the last 4 editions of Somerset Memories, with technique articles and layouts in the reader gallery.

Hipp hipp hurra! 

7 comments:

Patricia said...

Lol!!! Even her photos are crazy!!! Many congrats Louise...I know you will rock in this DT as well...Love all you create!!!

Marianne/skorpionen said...

Fabolous news!!! Congrats to both Louise and Skissedilla!!

Selma Janet said...

Over the moon for you, my dear friend, your star is shining bright. Looking forward to see even more of your wonderful creations. With love, Me. Xxxx

scrapwitch said...

the best site now has the most awesome artist ..wooot woooot i love your work and sooooo love that portrait shot.:)

Natalie Elphinstone said...

So exciting! Can't wait to see what Lou's going to do with your fabulous sketches. I just know she's going to rock them!!

Eila Sandberg said...

WHOOOHOOO!! Miss Loolabelle yeeeeahh baby! Yup she rocks anything she touches with her magical wand!! soooo thrilled Lou!! mwah mwah mwah!

Leonie Waldron said...

Oh I am a bit slow LOL just catching up on blogs :) Congrats Lou that's awesome! & LOVE that photo :)