Saturday, May 18, 2013

Great news, even GREATER Design Team!!!


We are so happy to tell the world that we got some new fabulous designers to join Skissedilla Design Team! 

We have asked all this creative girls if they would join us, and YAY!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First up is the amazingly creative EILA!!
Terve! 
My name is Eila Sandberg. I am Finnish by birth and Swedish by upbringing, and I live in Stockholm, Sweden. I am 50+ and share my life with my very sweet & patient husband & our 3 fur babies – our cats Max, Elsa and Alice. 
I have been scrapbooking for 3 years now & currently design for:
  •  Once Upon A Sketch (International Challenge Site)
  • Blue Fern Studios Chipboard (USA)
  • Scrap Around The World (International Challenge Site)
 I am an Anglofile and love everything beautiful. London is my favourite city in the whole world. My style is a bumpy lumpy one of many layers.  Flowers are omnipresent on my pages. I devour English crime novels and love BBC TV series and milk chocolate. Coffee is my daily life saver.
 Nothing would make me happier than having you for a visit to my blog:  www.dollopsofscrap.blogspot.com
 Cheers!
............................................................................................

Next up is Norwegian girl, and the always so sweet Yasmin!



I'm a Norwegian girl born in 1980. Mom to two awesome boys, Felix and Collin. I'm happily married to Kristian and together we live in a small mountain village in Kyrksæterøra, Norway with our rottweiler Penny. All of the above is victim of my scrapbook obsession.


I currently work for a scrapbook store in Norway doing postings online. I see myself as a fun girl with a good sense of humor and creativity. I started scrapbooking in August 2005. I came across this hobby totally by accident when I was at a friends house. I've always loved to cut and paste pictures in albums and doing some type of scrapbooking on a low level. But it was in 2005 when i really got into it. I love scrapping pages with paints, mist and getting my hands messy. I don't think i have a definite style, I do everything from vintage to inky and painted projects. Love layers.. lots and lots of layers.. 
I'm super thrilled to be a part of the Skissedilla Designteam! I've always loved the sketches and the team is fabolous!

......................................................................................................................

Were not done! We got crazy Lisa/Asil with us! So talented and creative!


This is Lisa/Asil:

I am so honoured to be invited to join Skissedilla - this is going to be so much fun, being part of such a great bunch of scrappers!


A few words about me; 

My name is Asil (Lisa in real life), and in just a few weeks I'll turn the big four-oh. Yes, 40. Wohoo! Thankfully, it's not as horrid as I thought when I was 29.. ;) Married to a great guy and the mother of two beautiful children. They (the kids, not hubby) are the main object of my scrapbooking and my oldest was the reason I stared this hobby when he was born seven years ago. Allthough I've had periods of no scrapbooking at all because of work and everyday life, I love my hobby and enjoy being all alone (when not at crops!) with my papers and bits and pieces, getting inky and messy fingers!


I love using sketches when scrapbooking and I hope you'll like and get inspired by the designteam's takes on the sketches to come! And I can't wait to see your creations on the Skissedilla blog!
...........................................................................................................................

Then we have Cindy/Ceriz

Hello !!! ^_^
I'm Ceriz, alias Cindy in the true life. I'm a French girl born in June 1985 (19th). I Iive in Roubaix, city next to Lille in the North of France. I'm in love in my boyfriend Vincent since 10 years. I have no child but since January, we have a little dog who is name Hévy, black french bulldog, it's my Christmas gift by my darling !!!  
I love travel, photo and I'm a dreamy girl.
I have been scrapbooking for a few years now & design for a store online (BadgesFolies) and a french challenge blog (Color Your World). 
I'm very happy to join the Skissedilla design team! Thanks a lot for your welcome! :)
I love scrap because it's an activity which offer some good things : meetings, sharing, friendships and travel ... etc.
I love scrapping pages with paints, mist and small details with embellishments. I adore put sewing on my layouts. I think I'm a freestyle scrapper. 
Nothing would make me happier than having you for a visit to my blog:http://lesscrapineriesdeceriz.over-blog.fr/
Have a good scrap !!! 
Ceriz

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next up is Ragnhild Kleiven

My name is Ragnhild and I am a happy and creative girl born in 83. I live in Trondheim with my 2 children and spouse.
It was in 2006 I discovered scrapping the first time, but it was not until 2008 I really became addicted to scrapbooking. It started with cards and eventually some more layouts. I really love this hobby.
To be creative and to use colors, papers, paint, flowers and other decorations and then put it together into something amazing, I think is incredibly artistic and especially fun. One can never get enough of this wonderful hobby. For 3 years I have worked as a DT in Anonymous Scrappers and 1 year in the Paper Planet. And i am so happy to be asked to join Skissedilla and really look forward to and getting started and working with with the Skissedilla sketches.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-last but not least we have another Linda!


Hi, I'm Linda! I'm a 31 year old girl madly in love with papercrafting... what would life be without??? I'm a proud mom to my fotball-crazy son Jesper that just turned 6, he's definitely the one I scrap the most. So you will be seeing him a lot around here ;) Well, he's mine, together with my husbond Eirk, and the three of us live in a big white house on the top of the small town of Egersund in Norway.
I love spending the evenings with my head in tons of paper, and are really looking forward doing that together with the Skissedilla sketches.

Please welcome our new girls! If you sign up as a follower and post the news in your blog, we will send a RAK to a random winner!!!

Link up in the InLinkz!

16 comments:

Marianne/skorpionen said...

Wow!!! Grattis til dere alle!

Scrappegal said...

WOW!!!! Great new team!!!! Lots of inspiration!!!! ♥ ♥ ♥
Gratulerer så masse til alle dere nye!!! Så morro!

Drycha said...

Wohoooo! Congrats!!!

Keren Tamir said...

Yay congrats to everyone and a special woohoo to my good friend Eila yay

Bente Fagerberg said...

Woo hoo! For ett team!! Kjempedpennende!!
Spesiellt grattis till skjönningene Eila og Yasmin!!

Tone-Lill said...

Congrats to all the new members, especially to my
" blog pal" Eila. What a fantastic creative team you have got now. Wish you all a Happy Scrappy weekend :)

Heather Jacob said...

wow what a line up of beautiful creative talents .... congrats to you all xoxo

sannalippert said...

wohoo!!! sooo happy for you all!! huge congrats to all - can´t wait to see what you create!!!

Marilyn said...

Congratulations to everyone but specially to my dear sweet Eila!!!xo

Bente Fagerberg said...

Don't know what happened to my first comment, but will try again :-)
I am delighted to see the new additions to your DT. So looking forward to seeing where this brings you! I am especially eager to see the lovely work of my mates Eila and Yasmin here!! Congrats!! :-)

Wilma Voermans said...

Congrats to all of you !

Helen Wallace said...

Hearty congrats to you all :)

Jasmine S said...

Oh Eila, how fabulous to see your smiling face here. Yay, so excited for you.
Congrats to you and the all of the girls.

Denise van Deventer said...

Congrats on the new DT team...looks awesome! A special woot woot to my friend Eila! ;-)

Eila Sandberg said...

Ooooh thank you ever so much my lovely dovelies!! mwah mwah mwah! :))

Michelle Looi said...

oozing greatness of talents! Congrats to the new DT! Can't wait for all the inspirations!