Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Top 3, from sketch #199



Its time for some winners, from sketch #199! I think its differcult every time, to choose from your georgous work!Thank you all for playing along with us! I hope you take a good look at all the takes on the sketch, its a load of inspiration!! 

Johanna, You are the winner !! 
Your layout is an explotion of yummi colors:) I love the pink backgroundpaper and evey bit of detail. Its also cool that you have used the phototheme all the way!
CONGRATULATIONS! 
You have won this gift certificate from Flying Unicorn. Please send us you adress


I think this is such a great layout! The circles and the black star in strong colors! LOVE IT!
I love this romantic layout and the soft colors are great to your theme. The stamping is perfect and the setup is YES! Thank you for great inspiration:)

4 comments:

catz said...

Congratulations ladies.......I loved your lo's, amazing pieces of art......had to be a tough decision, they were all so amazing! Thanks for sharing your art, very inspireing! Teresa*

Jurgita EnglishTeacher said...

congratulations ladies! very beautiful!

Johanna said...

WOW!!! Thanks a lot!

Wilma Voermans said...

Lovely layouts , I hope I have time this week and give it a try!