Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sketch #202

  Spring is drawing closer and the snow is just about gone here in my part of the US, hooray!!   Days are staying lighter longer and birds are happily chirping away.  I do hope you are delighting in the freshness of a new season as well and today you can also delight in playing along with a new sketch!!!

Nabon has created this beautiful sketch, it reminds me of Spring day!!

Let's take a look at what the team came up with this week starting with our Selected Scrapper:



And the rest of  design team's takes: 

Broggis: I think I have followed the sketch.


Laetitia: I think I follow the sketch :)


Arnlaug: I was inspired by the colorful background, and placed most of the embellishments up to the left to follow the curly line.


Brit: Have followed the sketch, and made some swirls in the paint/Gesso.


Maria: I think I have followed the sketch very well :-)


Wonderful inspiration this week, yes??!

An image of this week's RAK will be coming soon!! In the meantime, 
Here's a reminder of what one lucky scrapper will win from Maria this month:


Have great weeks and happy scrappin'!!!






7 comments:

Beate said...

Så flotte layouter!! Artig å se at flere holder seg til samme stil/sjanger som sist jeg var aktiv scrapper ;)

Debbie said...

Love the sketch and inspiration from the DT!

Tonje said...

Er ikke fristen i kveld? Inlinkz er lukket, så jeg får ikke lagt inn linken...

Asil said...

Jeg får heller ikke lagt inn. Og om jeg ikke rekker å legge inn før kl 22 i kveld, så er lenken her:

http://asilsverden.blogspot.no/2013/03/ikke-sa-skummel-pirat.html

God påske alle samen! :)

Eva said...

Jeg får heller ikke lagt inn
http://minblogg-eva.blogspot.no/
God Påske

Lene - Nabon said...

I'll fix it! :-)

Eva said...

Takk Lene...
God Påske