Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sketch # 200

Yey! Finally spring is here! Well I bet there is still a lot of snow some places but not long from now flowers will pop up and birds will sing:-) Just love this time of year!

New month means a new Selected Scrapper, and it's Maria who's playing with us in March:-)

 

"My name is Maria Patapovich. I live with my family (my husband and our children) in Minsk (the capital of Belarus). I have higher technical education, but since childhood I loved creativity in all its forms. I attended music school (fortepiano) and sang in the choir. Now I’m cutting the pieces of paper and putting the stamp marks all day long...)))
 I like to make notebooks, shadow boxes most of all, but recently I fell in love with LOs & art journals.
 Most of all in scrap I like using of stamps. They are my favorites.
I'm honored to be Skissedilla's selected scrapper this month."
Also check out her blog: http://mellpellmell.blogspot.ru/

Today we have sketch # 200 for you! Wow, time flies! The sketch is made by Nabon and is so cute:-)




Maria (selected scrapper)



 Nabon:
"Followed the sketch and added a cluster in the left upper corner."


 

Laetitia
"I followed the sketch :)"




Brit:
"I have followed the sketch :)"




Maria:
"I tried to follow the sketch"


Arnlaug:
"followed the sketch by using layers and put a flower stem where the girl is"




Broggis:


Here is this weeks RAK:



And here is the RAK that Maria will give one of you in the end of the month:





5 comments:

Yasmin said...

Gratulerer så mye med skisse nr 200!! :) Herlig skisse også! :)

Ия said...

Ура! Наша Маша мартовская звездочка!)) Машунь, поздравляю, 100% заслуженно))
PS: скетч улетный, спасибо за вдохновение!

an-mumla said...

Ура ! И я поздравляю !!!

Elena Olinevich said...

Huge congrats to Maria, her work is amazing

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Amazing work!!!