Sunday, December 9, 2012

Sketch #188

It`s Sunday again, and time for a new sketch here at Skissedilla :)
We have now come to #188 !!!

It`s cold and snowy here, but nice to sit inside doing some scrapping ;)
I guess many of you are busy with Christmas preparations. But I hope you can
find some time and join us on this cool sketch that Linda made.



Marie (selected scrapper):
I mirrored the sketch.




Arnlaug:
" I have followed the sketch"

Linda:
"I followed the sketch!"

Brit:
"I guess I have followed the sketch pretty close ;)"

Carrin:
"Followed the sketch."

Nabon:
"Followed the sketch pretty close! Mirrored it, thats it! :-)"

This week I followed the sketch and decided to add a photo and journaling spot too! 

 
This week`s RAK:


2 comments:

Michelle Hernandez said...

Great sketch! Will try it this week- I need some scrappy inspiration. :)

Aida Haron said...

Thank you for the inspiration,love the sketch !!