Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sketch #179

Hello!

New Sunday, new sketch! 
This week Brit made the sketch, hope you will like it!
We also have a new Selected Scrapper for October
 Love her work!

Her name is Megan Klauer, and she is just so talented! 
Here is What she says about her self:


"Being a mom of 3, I love to escape to the world of creating & scrapbooking as often as possible. It’s as much about relaxing and being creative as it is about capturing and sharing those stories for future generations. I strive to journal on my layouts as much as I can; even if it’s just a short sentence or two. I keep a blog {meganklauerdesign.blogspot.comhttp://meganklauerdesign.blogspot.no/} that serves as sort of my online “art journal”. When I’m not chasing my little ones around, I also do on-location photography {meganklauerphotography.blogspot.com} ; where I get to chase others little ones around with my camera in hand. 
I currently design for Jenni Bowlin Studio, Bella Blvd, Crate Paper, A Flair for Buttons, & contribute work to my LSS - The Scrapbooking Studio."

Thank you Megan, looking forward to having you with us this October!

Here are this weeks sketch:
and here is Megan's layout:


Arnlaug:

 Linda:
 Lula:
 Brit:
 Scarlett:

 Broggis:


Megan has a RAK for her choice this months!
 Papirdesign is also giving away this weeks RAK to a lucky winner! They are giving away tons of theis autumns news, and here you can get a little peek!








6 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

LOVED the sketch and inspiration! Thank you! I've just linked up! xo

Bente Fagerberg said...

Så mye fin ispirasjon. Og heldige de som vinner de fine prisene!!

Tutteli said...

Lovely sketch!

Mag said...

Love this sketch !!

Ann-Katrin said...

Herlig skisse, flott inspirasjon og ikke minst flotte premier!

Ann-Katrin said...

Hei, jeg får ikke lagt inn link; men her er et bidrag fra meg: http://www.papirhobby.no/2012/10/13/admiralp-skissedilla-179/
(Har dere mulighet til å legge den inn for meg?)