Sunday, August 5, 2012

Selected scrapper and sketch #170

We are back! The holidays are over for most people here in Norway. It has been a cold summer with few days in the sun. But the people of Norway are used to this kind of weather, we stay positive (we try!!) LOL.  We hope you all had a great summer!

Its a new month and we have a new selected scrapper for you! Its a norwegian girl this time, and a cooool one! Lovely Yasmin!



I'm a Norwegian Scrapbooker and I've been scrapbooking since 2005. I'm a wife and a mother to my two boys Felix and Collin. All in my familiy is victims of my scrapbooking obsession, even my Rottie Penny. We just recently moved to Trondheim where I spend all the free time  in my craftroom. I make cards, mini albums and other paper crafts but my real passion is making layouts. I love working with paints, mists and I can truly say that I'm a paper addict! I don't think I have a special style, but I do love to make pages with a lot of embellishments and patterend papers on them. And I've just recently become more artsy in my layouts, with lots of paints, mist,  embellishments and colors. 

I'm a PoppyGirl, a proud member of the Poppydesigns Design Team and I'm also a part of the Bikuben Designteam. I teach classes, mostly at Bikuben but I'm expanding my wings these days. 

I'm totally excited to be a part of the Skissedilla team for August!! Thanks to all the Dilla girls for letting me be a part of your team this month! 

blogspot.com




This weeks sketch is made by Nabon




YASMIN


BRIT
I think I have followed the sketch pretty close here. 

NABON
I think I followed the sketch this week!

SCARLETT
I kept true to the sketch pretty closely this week using cut out photos instead of squares

MACHIKO

CARRIN

LINDA
I followed the sketch! 

ARNLAUG
this time I followed the sketch real close. Put a flower cluster where the woman is, and the postcard image is moved a bit where I put the kittens. 

LULA

Yasmins fabulous RAK


This weeks RAK





2 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Fantastic sketch and examples!!!

Keren Tamir said...

Love the sketch and the layouts by the DT